Come and relax in a Woodward, Pennsylvania bed and breakfast
inn and enjoy some of the most interesting attractions Centre County has to
offer. The tiny community of Woodward can be found in Centre County on PA State
Route 45 “The Purple Heart Highway”, a 100 mile scenic route between
Spruce Creek and Mooresburg, named in honor of the
members of the military whom received the medal of honor. Originally a trail used
by American Indians, The Purple Heart Highway is an excellent tool for exploring
Central PA. Despite its small population, Woodward is home to two internationally
famous sites. The first is the Woodward Cave, one of the largest caverns in
Pennsylvania, the cave offers a 50 minute tour of “nature at it’s
best”. The second is Woodward Camp, a premier Action sports camp offering
skateboarding, gymnastics, cheerleading, BMX, inline skating and snowboarding.
Whether you’re planning to spend your days at Woodward Camp or planning to
venture out and experience Penn State Football or the village atmosphere of
Boalsburg, be sure to make reservations at a
PA Mid-State Bed and Breakfast. Our friendly and
knowledgeable innkeepers will be pleased to provide you with comfortable and
personalized lodging in Woodward, PA.
(Click on any B&B Name to open their web site in a new Window)
|Bed & Breakfast||Picture of the B&B |
|Centre Mills Bed and Breakfast|
● 9 Miles - 15 Minutes away.
461 Smullton Road
Rebersburg, PA 16872
2 Rooms ● Rates $100.00 - $125.00
● Step back in time and discover a very special country place
|Keller House Bed and Breakfast|
● 15 Miles - 20 Minutes away.
109 W. Church Street
P.O. Box 461
Centre Hall, PA 16828
(888)554-2588 Check Availability
5 Rooms ● Rates $100.00 - $210.00
● Step back to a bygone era in our newly renovated 1860s house, where simple country pleasures abound. 5 rooms with private baths, 20 min. drive to Penn State University. Featured in the Jan/Feb 2008 issue of THE PENNSYLVANIA MAGAZINE.
● 22 Miles - 35 Minutes away.
126 East Main Street
Boalsburg, PA 16827
814-466-6290 Check Availability
6 Rooms ● Rates $95.00 - $185.00
● The newly renovated Inn on Main Street is surrounded by quaint shops, historic homes and a restored 19th century tavern with award winning American cuisine. Only minutes from Penn State.
|Hidden Ridge Bed & Breakfast|
● 39 Miles - 58 Minutes away.
1624 W. Gatesburg Road
Warriors Mark, PA 16877
814-692-7858 Check Availability
2 Rooms ● Rates -
● You can enjoy the tranquility and peaceful beauty of our 43 acres of woodlands, the wildlife and the surrounding area. This is an ideal location for Penn State events, Arts Festival (July), hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, antiqueing or just relaxing.