|B&Bs near St. Francis University
Saint Francis University offers higher education in an environment guided by
Catholic values and teachings, and inspired by the example of our patron, Saint
Francis of Assisi. The oldest Franciscan institution of higher learning in the
United States, Saint Francis University is an inclusive learning community that
welcomes all people.
University programs and activities foster such Franciscan values as a humble and
generous attitude toward learning, respect for diversity and the uniqueness of
individual persons, understanding of ethical issues, and reverence for all life.
With a spirit of simplicity and joy, we provide opportunities for the University
community to think critically and analytically, communicate effectively, and
integrate theory and practice.
(Click on any B&B Name to open their web site in a new Window)
|Bed & Breakfast||Picture of the B&B |
|The Station Inn|
● 5 Miles - 15 Minutes away.
827 Front Street
Cresson, PA 16630
814-886-4757 Check Availability
8 Rooms ● Rates $79.00 - $355.00
● Our guests are provided lodging in an 1866 Railroad Hotel, built shortly after J. Edgar Thomson pushed the Pennsylvania Railroad over Allegheny Mountain and on to Pittsburgh. The Inn is a unique B & B which faces the old PRR main.
|The Noon-Collins Inn|
● 6 Miles - 13 Minutes away.
114 East High Street
Ebensburg, PA 15931
814-472-4311 Check Availability
6 Rooms ● Rates $80.00 - $90.00
● This full-service Bed and Breakfast is a two-diamond AAA-rated Inn offering six distinguished lodging accommodations in the heart of picturesque Ebensburg. The Noon-Collins Inn is a convenient stay for guests visiting St. Francis University in Loretto.
● 55 Miles - 1 Hour away.
1544 E. Mountain Rd
Port Matilda, PA 16870
814-777-0339 Check Availability
3 Rooms ● Rates $115.00 - $175.00
● Relax in solitude an beauty! Just 16 miles from Penn State, yet a world apart.