|B&Bs near Penn State Altoona
Penn State Altoona has been opening doors and opening minds for its
students since 1939, when it opened its own doors to 119 freshmen and
nine faculty members in downtown Altoona. 70 years later, Penn State
Altoona is still thriving, and the numbers keep on growing…
(Click on any B&B Name to open their web site in a new Window)
|Bed & Breakfast||Picture of the B&B |
|The Blue Lantern|
● 19 Miles - 34 Minutes away.
327 High Street
Williamsburg, PA 16693
3 Rooms ● Rates -
● Located just off US Rt. 22 on Rt. 866, in historic Williamsburg, offers 2 guest rooms, a cozy sun porch, and spacious outdoor porches that overlook the spring. Enjoy a full country breakfast before seeing the local attractions!
|Laurel Ridge Bed and Breakfast|
● 23 Miles - 40 Minutes away.
1673 Mt Laurel Court
Warriors Mark, PA 16877
814-632-6813 Check Availability
4 Rooms ● Rates $80.00 - $150.00
● Laurel Ridge B&B is a contemporary home in a very quiet and secluded rural development on a wooded ridge. hosting Penn State, Tyrone & Warriors Mark visitors, small groups and meetings. Sketch by Andrew Moore, a popular artist of Central Pa.
|The Noon-Collins Inn|
● 28 Miles - 40 Minutes away.
114 East High Street
Ebensburg, PA 15931
814-472-4311 Check Availability
6 Rooms ● Rates $80.00 - $90.00
● This full-service Bed and Breakfast is a two-diamond AAA-rated Inn offering six distinguished lodging accommodations in the heart of picturesque Ebensburg. The Noon-Collins Inn is a convenient stay for guests visiting St. Francis University in Loretto.
|The Chancellor's House Bed & Breakfast|
● 39 Miles - 30 Minutes away.
341 South Juliana Street
Bedford, PA 15522
814-624-0374 Check Availability
3 Rooms ● Rates $120.00 - $150.00
● This lovingly restored grand old house has all the original architectural features, and complete modern conveniences. High ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, carved staircases, and wide verandas are blended harmoniously with state-of-the-art amenities.