|Stay with us when visting Juniata College
Juniata College is an independent, co-educational liberal arts college founded
In a safe and beautiful learning environment set in the Allegheny Mountains of
central Pennsylvania, Juniatians benefit from rich traditions and academic
experiences that flexibly support learners.
Juniata is much more than your typical college campus - it is an actively
engaged community where individuals are encouraged to think independently,
evolve individually and act globally.
We invite you to visit and experience Juniata for yourself.
(Click on any B&B Name to open their web site in a new Window)
|Bed & Breakfast||Picture of the B&B |
|Inn at Solvang|
● 5 Miles - 12 Minutes away.
10611 Standing Stone Road
Huntingdon, PA 16652
5 Rooms ● Rates $105.00 - $145.00
● Surrounded by forests and spacious lawns, the three story, brick, southern colonial home provides a tranquil retreat. Privacy is yours as well as the convenience of an innkeeper just steps away. The house is furnished with an abundance of classic books,
|Laurel Ridge Bed and Breakfast|
● 21 Miles - 30 Minutes away.
1673 Mt Laurel Court
Warriors Mark, PA 16877
814-632-6813 Check Availability
4 Rooms ● Rates $80.00 - $150.00
● Laurel Ridge B&B is a contemporary home in a very quiet and secluded rural development on a wooded ridge. hosting Penn State, Tyrone & Warriors Mark visitors, small groups and meetings. Sketch by Andrew Moore, a popular artist of Central Pa.
|The Blue Lantern|
● 23 Miles - 36 Minutes away.
327 High Street
Williamsburg, PA 16693
3 Rooms ● Rates -
● Located just off US Rt. 22 on Rt. 866, in historic Williamsburg, offers 2 guest rooms, a cozy sun porch, and spacious outdoor porches that overlook the spring. Enjoy a full country breakfast before seeing the local attractions!