|Stay with us when visting
Horseshoe Curve is a famous railroad horseshoe curve in central Pennsylvania,
near Altoona in the United States. Called an "engineering marvel", it was
completed in 1854 by the Pennsylvania Railroad. It was later used by the
Penn Central, then Conrail, and is currently owned and operated by the
Norfolk Southern Railway.
(Click on any B&B Name to open their web site in a new Window)
|Bed & Breakfast||Picture of the B&B |
|The Station Inn|
● 10 Miles - 20 Minutes away.
827 Front Street
Cresson, PA 16630
814-886-4757 Check Availability
7 Rooms ● Rates $60.00 - $130.00
● Our guests are provided lodging in an 1866 Railroad Hotel, built shortly after J. Edgar Thomson pushed the Pennsylvania Railroad over Allegheny Mountain and on to Pittsburgh. The Inn is a unique B & B which faces the old PRR main.
|The Noon-Collins Inn|
● 18 Miles - 27 Minutes away.
114 East High Street
Ebensburg, PA 15931
814-472-4311 Check Availability
6 Rooms ● Rates $80.00 - $90.00
● This full-service Bed and Breakfast is a two-diamond AAA-rated Inn offering six distinguished lodging accommodations in the heart of picturesque Ebensburg. The Noon-Collins Inn is a convenient stay for guests visiting St. Francis University in Loretto.
|The Blue Lantern|
● 21 Miles - 39 Minutes away.
327 High Street
Williamsburg, PA 16693
3 Rooms ● Rates -
● Located just off US Rt. 22 on Rt. 866, in historic Williamsburg, offers 2 guest rooms, a cozy sun porch, and spacious outdoor porches that overlook the spring. Enjoy a full country breakfast before seeing the local attractions!
|Laurel Ridge Bed and Breakfast|
● 30 Miles - 50 Minutes away.
1673 Mt Laurel Court
Warriors Mark, PA 16877
814-632-6813 Check Availability
4 Rooms ● Rates $80.00 - $150.00
● Laurel Ridge B&B is a contemporary home in a very quiet and secluded rural development on a wooded ridge. hosting Penn State, Tyrone & Warriors Mark visitors, small groups and meetings. Sketch by Andrew Moore, a popular artist of Central Pa.