Consider lodging at a Harrisburg, Pennsylvania bed and breakfast
for your next vacation or weekend getaway. One can sense history and community converging
in the city of Harrisburg. The capitol is deeply rooted and appreciated for the varied
textures of the area’s past. The community is recognized for their beautiful
capital city. Visitors can enjoy historical exhibits, one of the oldest symphonies in
the country, see the history of art painted on the walls of the Capitol, and enjoy
ethnic foods that take pride in home cooked specialties. Other attractions that draw
visitors include trout fishing, the Appalachian Trail and the historic rail services.
Riverfront Park and City Island offer a host of family fun and activities along the
beautiful banks of the Susquehanna. Major Harrisburg Attractions and Events are The
National Civil War Museum and The State Museum of Pennsylvania. Whatever you decide
to do during your stay, when you choose a PA Mid-State Bed
and Breakfast you can count on comfortable accommodations and quality personalized
service for your visit to Harrisburg.
(Click on any B&B Name to open their web site in a new Window)
|Bed & Breakfast||Picture of the B&B |
|Colonial Crossroads B&B|
● 11 Miles - 18 Minutes away.
2600 South Market Street
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
717-691-1244 Check Availability
4 Rooms ● Rates $90.00 - $185.00
● FEEL THE HISTORY when you stay in this former colonial tavern near Harrisburg. Walk down the hall with wooden wide plank floors, everything painted in colonial colors, the old-fashioned beds covered with quilts, the fireplaces and vintage antiques.
|The Juniata Valley Winery and Wilson House B&B|
● 49 Miles - 1 Hour 24 Minutes away.
19175 Rt. 35 South
Mifflin, PA 17058
717-436-5400 Check Availability
5 Rooms ● Rates $75.00 - $125.00
● The B&B features three stories and an entrance way that is dominated by a wide wooden staircase, an ideal spot for picture taking. Our common areas feature identical stone fire places that are the focal point of both the living and dinning rooms.
|Hidden Ridge Bed & Breakfast|
● 96 Miles - 2 Hours 7 Minutes away.
1624 W. Gatesburg Road
Warriors Mark, PA 16877
814-692-7858 Check Availability
2 Rooms ● Rates -
● You can enjoy the tranquility and peaceful beauty of our 43 acres of woodlands, the wildlife and the surrounding area. This is an ideal location for Penn State events, Arts Festival (July), hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, antiqueing or just relaxing.