|Stay with us when visiting the Grier School
At Grier, the educational experience incorporates the academics, athletics and
the arts in a way that permits you to explore your passions and discover new
interests. You will be challenged in a variety of ways but will find that
support is always there for you from peers and faculty. You will learn how
to think, listen, communicate with others and make decisions. Best of all,
this personal growth will take place in the company of other other young
people and faculty members whose influence on you will last a lifetime.
The Grier School admits girls in grades 7 through PG (Post-graduate) regardless
of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin. All of the girls are boarding
students. Though the majority of students enter the school in September, there
are a few who enter school mid-way through the school year. If you are interested
in admission, please do inquire about space availability. Candidates are requested
to complete the admissions process and schedule an interview if possible.
(Click on any B&B Name to open their web site in a new Window)
|Bed & Breakfast||Picture of the B&B |
|Deer Hollow Bed and Breakfast|
● 3 Miles - 5 Minutes away.
5069 Gensimore Lane
Tyrone, PA 16686
814-684-2438 Check Availability
4 Rooms ● Rates $75.00 - $150.00
● Deer Hollow is near Spruce Creek, 3 miles from the Little Juniata. Each room has it's own charm with a view of the most beautiful mountains in Pennsylvania. In this country setting you can enjoy peace from the fast pace of everyday living.
|Laurel Ridge Bed and Breakfast|
● 8 Miles - 12 Minutes away.
1673 Mt Laurel Court
Warriors Mark, PA 16877
814-632-6813 Check Availability
4 Rooms ● Rates $80.00 - $150.00
● Laurel Ridge B&B is a contemporary home in a very quiet and secluded rural development on a wooded ridge. hosting Penn State, Tyrone & Warriors Mark visitors, small groups and meetings. Sketch by Andrew Moore, a popular artist of Central Pa.
|The Chatelaine B&B|
● 15 Miles - 20 Minutes away.
347 W. Pine Grove Rd, SR45
PO Box 326
Pine Grove Mills, PA 16868
814-238-2028 Check Availability
4 Rooms ● Rates $110.00 - $360.00
● We are just beyond the SC Borough line, an 1841 Federal Farmhouse with spacious rooms, private baths, Guestroom AC, Gourmet Breakfasts, Sodas, Coffee, Tea, Bedside Liqueurs, Antique-filled Interiors and Dappled Summer Lawns. Hi-Speed Wireless Internet.
|Gage Mansion Bed & Breakfast|
● 17 Miles - 29 Minutes away.
317 Penn Street
Huntingdon, PA 16652
(814)506-8411 Check Availability
7 Rooms ● Rates $179.00 - $299.00
● Gage Mansion Bed & Breakfast's luxuriously modern guest rooms will pamper you as you admire the original Victorian era details like our 6 gorgeous fireplaces and three story staircase with carved wooden details.
|Hidden Ridge Bed & Breakfast|
● 20 Miles - 20 Minutes away.
1624 W. Gatesburg Road
Warriors Mark, PA 16877
814-692-7858 Check Availability
2 Rooms ● Rates -
● You can enjoy the tranquility and peaceful beauty of our 43 acres of woodlands, the wildlife and the surrounding area. This is an ideal location for Penn State events, Arts Festival (July), hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, antiqueing or just relaxing.
● 21 Miles - 33 Minutes away.
1544 E. Mountain Rd
Port Matilda, PA 16870
814-777-0339 Check Availability
3 Rooms ● Rates $115.00 - $175.00
● Relax in solitude an beauty! Just 16 miles from Penn State, yet a world apart.