|Visit Centre Hall
Come enjoy a relaxing weekend getaway at a Centre Hall,
Pennsylvania bed and breakfast inn. A quiet peaceful village at the foot
of the eastern end of the famous Mount Nittany, Centre Hall was once a
stagecoach stop between Harrisburg and Bellefonte. Stroll the tree-lined streets
and you will find unique gifts and a former train station that is now a
delightful restaurant. If a wine tour is what you enjoy, check out the Mount
Nittany Winery. Home to the Grange Fair, one of the last remaining agricultural
encampment fairs in the country, the Grange Park hosts numerous other events
such as livestock shows, car shows, hymn sings, etc. throughout the year. A
5-mile drive east on Rt. 192 will take you to Penns Cave, America's only
all-water cavern. Take your time exploring the surrounding area - hike, bike-
enjoy the proximity to a wealth of activities and entertainment and beautiful
landscapes. At the end of a day spent discovering all that this area has to
offer, return to the cozy lodging of a PA Mid-State
B&B for a restful night’s sleep.
(Click on any B&B Name to open their web site in a new Window)
|Bed & Breakfast||Picture of the B&B |
|Keller House Bed and Breakfast|
● Located in Centre Hall
109 W. Church Street
P.O. Box 461
Centre Hall, PA 16828
(888)554-2588 Check Availability
5 Rooms ● Rates $100.00 - $210.00
● Step back to a bygone era in our newly renovated 1860s house, where simple country pleasures abound. 5 rooms with private baths, 20 min. drive to Penn State University. Featured in the Jan/Feb 2008 issue of THE PENNSYLVANIA MAGAZINE.
|Centre Mills Bed and Breakfast|
● 14 Miles - 20 Minutes away.
461 Smullton Road
Rebersburg, PA 16872
2 Rooms ● Rates $100.00 - $125.00
● Step back in time and discover a very special country place
|Hidden Ridge Bed & Breakfast|
● 23 Miles - 38 Minutes away.
1624 W. Gatesburg Road
Warriors Mark, PA 16877
814-692-7858 Check Availability
2 Rooms ● Rates -
● You can enjoy the tranquility and peaceful beauty of our 43 acres of woodlands, the wildlife and the surrounding area. This is an ideal location for Penn State events, Arts Festival (July), hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, antiqueing or just relaxing.