Experience true rest and relaxation during your Pennsylvania getaway at a
Belleville bed and breakfast. Belleville can only
be described in conjunction with "Kishacoquillas Valley" (named after
the leader of the Shawnee Indian Tribes) stretching 25 miles between Standing
Mountain to the west and Jack's Mountain to the east. Amish have lived
in "Big" Valley since 1754 and include the very conservative "white
buggy" group and the more liberal "black buggy" and "yellow
buggy" groups. Belleville itself is one of several "community"
focal points serving the valley residents along Pa. Route 655 and is best known
for the Belleville Sale & Livestock Auction, Antique Shops, Country Stores
and Restaurants. Far from crowds and the stress and demands of everyday life,
this rural community is still convenient to Juniata College in
Huntingdon and Penn State University in
State College for weekend visits and football
games. Outdoor activities in the area include fishing on the Juniata River
and fishing, swimming and boating on Lake Raystown. Contact our
PA Mid-State Bed and Breakfast member innkeepers
and start planning your peaceful country retreat to Belleville today.
(Click on any B&B Name to open their web site in a new Window)
|Bed & Breakfast||Picture of the B&B |
|Hill Store Guest Cottage & Event Place|
● Located in Belleville
3849 West Main Street
Belleville, PA 17004
0 Rooms ● Rates -
● Located in the heart of 'Big Valley' with scenic Amish farm dotted countryside, State Parks & State Forests with extensive hiking and moutain biking trails, wineries, antique stores & farmers markets. Only a 35 minute drive to State College!
|Inn at Solvang|
● 15 Miles - 35 Minutes away.
10611 Standing Stone Road
Huntingdon, PA 16652
888-814-3035 Check Availability
5 Rooms ● Rates $105.00 - $145.00
● Surrounded by forests and spacious lawns, the three story, brick, southern colonial home provides a tranquil retreat. Privacy is yours as well as the convenience of an innkeeper just steps away. The house is furnished with an abundance of classic books,
|The Juniata Valley Winery and Wilson House B&B|
● 29 Miles - 50 Minutes away.
19175 Rt. 35 South
Mifflin, PA 17058
717-436-5400 Check Availability
5 Rooms ● Rates $75.00 - $125.00
● The B&B features three stories and an entrance way that is dominated by a wide wooden staircase, an ideal spot for picture taking. Our common areas feature identical stone fire places that are the focal point of both the living and dinning rooms.